Wednesday, September 29, 2010

justin's nut butter ...

no surprise that i am a sucker for good packaging.

that is why while at the grocery store a little while back i picked up some justin's nut butter. pretty much based solely on the packaging.

but, lucky me, it was really good!

i love all their unique flavors!

Click to view larger product image.Click to view larger product image.Click to view larger product image.Click to view larger product image.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! I went to college with Justin! Saw a bit on the cooking channel recently about his nut butter but haven't seen it in our stores yet.... Looks delish though!

Audacious Allure said...

I am a total sucker for packaging too! I will have to see if I can find this in a store near me! That Honey Peanut Butter sounds delicious!

Pink Peach said...

and they're organic!

Rach said...

Hazelnut butter?! Are you kidding me. So many amazing recipes to dream up...homemade nutella?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...