Monday, March 28, 2011

felt bunting gift bag ...

i made this cute garland / bunting gift bag with some felt, and i thought it turned out cute!
i guess i'm still not over the bunting craze.

i used the pennant die cut from lifestyle crafts to cut out my wool felt, then i just hot glued them on some canvas draw string bags.

this would make a great favor bag for a party, don't ya think?

{image by me}

7 comments:

marissa moss said...

adorable. :)

jdavissquared said...

super cute! I am SO NOT over the bunting thing. love it!

Bekah: said...

bunting makes me smile every time I see it.

Love this.

Bri {four if by sea} said...

so cute! what a cheery way to give a gift

Sharstin said...

love it!

Sherice said...

Can't get enough of the bunting! The bag is adorable~ very clever, and doesn't seem too crazy hard. Thanks for sharing:)

Lana {lanalou style} said...

Adorable, I want one!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...