Friday, May 21, 2010

spoon ...

Photobucket

i love the simple packaging of the products from spoon nyc.

makes me want to make a batch of lemon curd.

5 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

It is great packaging!

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

Really lovely. I would definitely buy their stuff based on the packaging alone!

Anonymous said...

I have fallen in love with your blog. The Wallpaper in your office drew me in. I have been checking back frequently to catch the additional post about the final "after" look but have been left wanting! I would love additional info. on where you found the bird wallpaper. You are talented and lovely. Thanks for blogging!

Polly Rowan said...

(I agree with Anonymous totally!)
And yes their packaging is gorgeous and I would keep it to reuse it as well! :) x

tiffany nicole said...

I just made a batch of lemon curd last weekend--wish I had a cute little jar like this to put it in! Simple labels like this are my favorite~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...