Monday, January 11, 2010

interior styling ...

holly from decor8 has created a lovely flickr group called interior styling.
i'm super excited about this group, because it's full of great inspiration.
i feel like i need a little help in the styling department. especially bookshelves... don't get me started on that.
anyhow, here's a great eye candy that i loved from the group.

January Interior Styling Challenge by ishandchi.

from ish and chi

January Challenge by simplygrove.

from simply grove

Art wall + new rug by Nestled In.

from nestled in

Geust room after wallpaper by ivy style33.

from ivy style 33

Dining Room by imacookoo.

from imacookoo

Playroom - Toy Storage by Ninaribena1.

from ninaribena1

the map by ethanollie.

from ethanollie

wow! i really could go on and on!

be sure to check out the group on flickr.

{via simply grove}

6 comments:

Emily Frame said...

thanks for the tip! i have a pile of stuff for my nursery and no idea what to do with it all.

 Viv said...

Oh wow - Caroline thank you so much for including my photo. Great group isn't it? I fear I may start rearranging my house and creating vignettes here, there and everywhere :)

katherinemarie said...

That LOVE IT canvas ROCKS!!!!!! I think that would be the perfect name for a blog!

seesaw said...

the chalkboard bins are truly perfection.

Acorn + Archer said...

Thanks for including my photo! Lovely blog as well, I'll add it to my dailies!!

Rachel said...

wow, i want to copy everything in all these photos. Thanks for all the great inspiration!

by the way, I just found your blog and have become obsessed! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...