Friday, November 20, 2009

nice package...

Nicepackage

i'm sure that by now you've heard of the new shop, nice package.

it's a darling shop of various packaging goods.

oh, i just love pretty packages and supplies. i've had dreams of opening my own supply shop... maybe one day..

check out their goods here, and here, and their very cute blog here.

6 comments:

Raru said...

Love it. Really.
Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.

Raru
79ideas.org

Traveling Mama said...

I just came across your blog via your daughter's darling room over at Odeedoh. Your blog is so wonderful and I'm sure I'll be back again and again! Hugs from Morocco!

naomi megan. said...

i hadn't heard of this shop yet, but oh my gosh i am sure to get lost in it. thanks for the intro.

happy holidays!

Unknown said...

this gorgeous!
giving me lots of ideas for designing fashion swing tags!
your blogs lovely and will be back :)

Mausumi said...

Aw, I love cute packaging!
Too bad no one I know seems to share this love!

featherbed said...

this is so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...