meghann dress, by heidi merrick
I've been searching high and low for the perfect stripey fabric so I can make a few striped things for myself. It's tough to find!
I just bought a striped dress today, and I ordered a striped skirt and top from the internet too! I'm feeling the stripe vibe too!
Me, too! I can't seem to get enough. That yellow Kate Spade skirt is darling.
that top dress is so great. always love stripes!
I have a slight obsession with stripes:)I have been eyeing that tory dress, sigh.
Oooh I love that dress at the top :), what cute outfits, stripes are truly timeless.
I love the one at the top! it looks so vintage and absolutely gorgeous :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I've been searching high and low for the perfect stripey fabric so I can make a few striped things for myself. It's tough to find!
I just bought a striped dress today, and I ordered a striped skirt and top from the internet too! I'm feeling the stripe vibe too!
Me, too! I can't seem to get enough. That yellow Kate Spade skirt is darling.
that top dress is so great. always love stripes!
I have a slight obsession with stripes:)I have been eyeing that tory dress, sigh.
Oooh I love that dress at the top :), what cute outfits, stripes are truly timeless.
I love the one at the top! it looks so vintage and absolutely gorgeous :)
Post a Comment