Friday, June 26, 2009

grilled veggie wraps with goat cheese...

again,

so sorry to be mia on this blog. still getting ready for baby girl. less that a week!

but, i am popping in to tell you to check out my latest post over on the zupas blog for a yummy grilled veggie wrap. so good. i'm craving one as we speak.

click here for recipe.


have a great weekend!

5 comments:

jenniferhoiyin said...

good luck! everything will go seamlessly I'm sure. I'm only 2 weeks behind you! :)

Nicole Marie said...

yum! i have to try that!

Melinda said...

Thanks for posting all your yummy recipes! I used one (I also cited that it came from you and the website) for a recipe party that featured salads. Everyone loved the vinaigrette!

Leslie said...

whoa, that looks really yummy.

SkiptomyLou said...

YUM! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...