Monday, March 23, 2009

packaging...

i came across this amazing scandinavian deli called sis. via twig and thistle.
i'm in love with their packaging. so simple and clean.

more pics here + here.

6 comments:

AEOT said...

Tres chic!

Amber D. said...

I am a google reader subscriber and wanted to invite you to my photo challenge next weeek! It will be lots of fun!

http://everythingexceptthegrill.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-life-in-pictures-new-photo-challenge.html

Holly said...

cute, cute, cute. im a sucker for sweet packaging!

Shauna said...

That is so adorable!

Unknown said...

love love LOVE IT.

Finn girl said...

I live in Helsinki and everyone's been praising this deli so high and I feel so stupid of not having visited it yet now that I read about it in your blog. It does look really good in all magazines I've seen it, it's just not on my way to work, but maybe next week.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...