Wednesday, August 6, 2008

hair clips...

so, finally got around to making myself some cute hair clips from lace, feathers, pearls, and flowers. i love how they turned out and were actually quite fun to make! i've been collecting little things to make them for months and of course never did it until now. i do have to apologize for the last picture as it's really hard to take a picture of the back of your own head... but you get the idea right? they are fun because you can use them as a hair clip or even a pin!

anyhow, i'm feeling a little generous... and as thursday [tomorrow] is my birthday, there may be a little present for you. stay tuned...

8 comments:

our corner around the globe said...

Really cute, Caroline. You are so talented.

Jessica Kettle said...

these turned out SOOO cute! Let's definitely make more when I come back!=)

Chelsea said...

so so cute- I love the polka dot feathers!

{Erica} said...

love those. Perhaps a tutorial will be posted on your blog :)

I would totally buy those if you had them in your shop (yet another unsubtle hint :D)

happy birthday tomorrow.

Krista said...

Very original! I love your creativity.

sweetlifeinthevalley said...

very cute fun layering...i need to make some

jess said...

Happy upcoming birthday!

ali said...

Happy birthday friend! I used to make some flower pins kind along these same lines, but mine weren't nearly as cute. So ... will we see them on Etsy?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...